Acesta este un e-mail intern (pentru angajații romani) de la o reprezentanță din România a unei mari corporații
To: All Romanian Speaking Staff
Subject: Improper Language Usage
It has been brought to our attention by several officials visiting our office in Romania that offensive language is commonly used by our Romanian speaking staff. Such behavior, in addition to violating our policy, is highly unprofessional and offensive to both visitors and staff. All personnel will immediately adhere to the following rules:
1. Words like „futui”, „în pula mea”, „pula” and other such expressions will not be tolerated or used for emphasis or dramatic effect, no matter how heated a discussion may become.
2. You will not say „şi-a bagat pula” when someone makes a mistake, or „s-a căcat pe el” if you see someone being reprehended, or „băga-mi-aş”, when a major mistake has been made. All forms and derivations of the verb „a se căca” and „a se fute” are utterly inappropriate and unacceptable in our environment.
3. No project manager, section head or administrator under any circumstances will be referred to as „pula de om”, „cacanaru'” or „boul”.
4. Lack of determination will not be referred to as „pulălău” nor will persons who lack initiative be referred to as „muiangiu”.
5. Unusual or creative ideas offered by management are not to be referred to as „porcării”.
6. Do not say „futu-ţi măta” if somebody is persistent; do not add „pula mea”, if a colleague is going through a difficult situation. Furthermore, you must not say „am pus-o” (refer to item 2) nor „o sa ne-o tragă” when a matter becomes excessively complicated.
7. When asking someone to leave you alone, you must not say „du-te-n pula mea” or should you ever substitute „May I help you?” with, „ce pula mea vrei?”.
8. Under no circumstances should you ever call your elderly industrial partners „boşorogi împuţiţi”.
9. Do not say „ia mai mereți-n pula cu căcatu’ asta” when a relevant project is presented to you, nor should you ever answer „futu-te-n cur” when your assistance is required.
10. You should never call partner representatives as „boul dracului” or „tâmpitu'” ala.
11. The sexual behavior of our staff is not to be discussed in terms such as „pizdulică bună” „futăciosu'” or „homalău’ lu’ peşte”.
12. Last but not least, after reading this note, please do not say „mă şterg la cur cu textul ăsta”. Just keep it clean and dispose of it properly.
sursă: am primit-o de la o colegă de facultate pe mesănger. Mulţam, Adela!
4 gânduri despre „Angajat la o multinațională”
incredibil de adevarat…..good job once again. Ca si coled cu tine la o corporatie multinationala pot sa confirm ca totul este adevarat si ireal de funny…..Razvane do not forget…people here love you…hai inapoi
Razvane, dupa cum zice shi shaditza, hai inapoi ca aici lumea te vrea mai!Alice
When asking someone to leave you alone, you must not say"du-te-n pula mea" :)) Hai că m-ai făcut să râd ziua :))Astea sunt bune de pus la statusuri in messenger :))
razvan imi e tare dor de tine.ma bucur ca ai in continuare sense of humour and please pay a visit sometimes Anda